Thursday, April 16, 2020

Avoid making that mistake......



You may be wondering, what mistake?

Well before we go into this topic, let me first introduce myself in case you haven’t heard about us. My name is Natalie Orr, Author and Chief Events Officer of Worriless Wedding & Events.



Welcome to our Event Blogs!

Growing up in my teenage years, I have always followed the accounting and finance path but was always drawn by my organizational skills and being involved in planning activities and events. When I attended these events or had conversations with friends who hosted their event, what always came up was “if I had an event planner, my music would not have been messed up” or “I would have gotten the pictures I wanted, had I hired an event planner.” Often times it is expressed that planning is too stressful and it is easier to hand it over to someone else to plan.

So not too long after attaining my Master’s degree, I decided to finally launch my events management company. It was my passion for events management that I knew I can help not only my friends and family but assist more persons with their event planning.
This then brings us to the birth of Worriless Wedding & Events. Our aim is to provide you with a one stop solution for complete event management services so that you can have a worriless experience.

Our top five (5) reasons would explain the importance of hiring an event manager.

1.  Save Time and Money
Event Managers has established relationships with service providers and suppliers saving you time from searching for the right one. They can negotiate rates on your behalf and know all the added value you can get.

2. Event Planning and Budget Management
It’s what event professionals does best. They know what costs to expect, which corners to cut and how to prioritize the decisions that bring the greatest impact.

3.  Professional Delivery on the day
 A detailed plan would be outlined itemizing what deliveries are expected, which staff is responsible for what and activities happening day by day, hour by hour.

4.  Reduce Stress
 An event manager has got your back!
One of the biggest perks of hiring an event manager is knowing that they has great organizational skills. They take care of the large and small details and put everything together greatly reducing stress.

5. You can enjoy your event
 We know that feeling when after going through a lot of stress to plan an event, you don’t get to enjoy it because you’re too busy moving around, putting everything in place to ensure your event runs smoothly. Well it doesn’t have to be that way when you hire an event manager, you can relax and enjoy the event like every other guest knowing that everything is being taken care of.
  
We hoped you enjoyed reading and that you stick around looking out for more blogs from us. Our purpose of these blogs is to provide you with as much insight as possible to help you make informed decisions when planning your event. Feel free to leave us a comment below or to join our mailing list at the link to access our free e-book and to be notified when a blog has been published.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

2 comments:

  1. City scavenger hunts Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your amazing review. For more blogs like this you can check out our website https://worrilessweddingevents.com/blog/

      Delete

Minimony vs Microwedding vs Elopment- Which is right for you?

As our restrictions are easing up and allowing for 10 persons to gather, you can look at the possibility of having your summer wedding...